Beckman Coulter Allegra 25R Refrigerated Benchtop Centrifuge
The Beckman Coulter Allegra 25R Refrigerated Benchtop Centrifuge is perfect for DNA Clean up, from Bacteria and Yeast Pelleting, through Isolation and Purification to Post-Reaction Cleanup.
- Hands-free operation with automatic door latch - "Cadillac Close".
- Magnetic rotor ID for precise performance.
- Extremely quiet, maintenance-free brushless induction drive. <64dB
- Temperature Range: -20º C to 40º C.
- Interchangeable rotors accommodate "Cells to Wells" from 0.25 to 500 mL.
- Max Capacity: 4x 500 mL
- Max Speed: 15,000 rpm (Fixed Angle Rotor) 5,700 rpm (Swinging Bucket Rotor).
- Max RCF: 25,160xg (Fixed Angle Rotor) 6,130 (Swinging Bucket Rotor).
- Run Time: 9hr, 59min, Hold.
- Acel/Decel Rates: 10 independent profiles
- Power: 60 Hz, 208 V.
- CAT# 369434.
The ALT Difference
All Items Tested to
More Than 12,000
Items in Stock
Up to 1-Year