Edwards RV12 Two Stage Rotary Vane Pump
The Edwards RV pumps have become the industry standard for scientific primary pumping applications. RV pumps are uniquely capable of delivering high or low throughputs with high ultimate vacuum. This, combined with ultra-low noise levels, makes them ideal for a wide range of applications and environments. All pumps are approved to UL and CSA standards by an external test house. Edwards has a global network, providing world-wide support for product applications and service.
- 48 dBA and intrusive frequencies minimised.
- Dual mode. Suitable for high throughput and high vacuum applications.
- Easy-to-use gas ballast.
- Fast acting inlet valve for system protection.
- High torque, dual voltage/dual frequency motor, electronic start relay.
- Efficient high pressure lubrication.
- Oil-tight with printed gaskets, effective shaft seals.
- Clamped-in sight glass.
- Oil box well contains filling spills.
- Hi-tech polymer blades, large diameter, easy-clean oil passages.
- Consistent, built-in quality, cast bar construction.
- 115/230V, 1-ph, 50/60Hz
The ALT Difference
All Items Tested to
More Than 12,000
Items in Stock
Up to 1-Year