Applied Biosystems 7500/7500 Fast Real-Time PCR System
- Free 90 Day Warranty
- One Year Upgrade Available
- Tested & Serviced Prior to Shipping
or call (866) 449-0720
The Applied Biosystems 7500/7500 Fast Real-Time PCR System, P/N 4357362, is a 96-well, five-color platform that uses fluorescence-based polymerase chain reaction (PCR) reagents to provide: Quantitative detection of target nucleic acid sequences (targets) using real-time analysis; Qualitative detection of targets using post-PCR (endpoint) analysis; and Qualitative analysis of the PCR product (achieved by melt curve analysis that occurs post-PCR). Collects raw fluorescence data at different points during a PCR, depending on the type of run that the instrument performs Real-Time Runs and Post-PCR (endpoint) runs. But regardless of the run type, a data collection point or read on the 7500/7500 Fast instrument consists of three phases:
- Excitation: The instrument illuminates all wells of the reaction plate within the instrument, exciting the fluorophores in each reaction.
- Emission: The instrument optics collect the residual fluorescence emitted from the wells of the reaction plate. The resulting image collected by the device consists only of light that corresponds to the range of emission wavelengths.
- Collection: The instrument assembles a digital representation of the residual fluorescence collected over a fixed time interval. The 7500 software stores the raw fluorescence image for analysis.
Includes manual, cables, and computer with preloaded 7500 v2.01 software.